Monday 16 January 2012

Pearl and Dean Audience Research


I looked at the bar charts from Pearl and Dean who sell advertising in cinemas, and who have to know their audience. This shows me that people around the ages of 15-24 and 35+ mostly go to the cinema. I can also see that more higher class go to the cinema, most likley because they have more money to spend on in trips to cinemas, and that slightly more females go. I learn from this that if i was to show a film in the cinema, i would aim for higher class females ages 15-24 .



By looking at this bar chart, I can see that most families go to the cinemas at ages 7-14 and 35+. Again it is the higher class that go to cinemas more, and are more females.












I can use these ideas that i have learnt from Pearl and Dean for my own film, by making my film more interesting to higher class people around the age of 15-24.

No comments:

Post a Comment